Search results

1. Matawanakee

Water gushing into basement from first floor toilet

I turned off the water shutoff under the toilet and that stopped the leak. I cannot see where it is leaking from? it is not where the line connects to the toilet.
  2. Matawanakee

Is the Drake® II Two-Piece Toilet, Round Bowl, 1.28 GPF for me?

I have a bit of a gravity issue and have flushing problems. My house is on a hill and has moved forward in its early life reducing the pitch to the septic system. I am having my little house re-plumbed soon and intend to replace the original toilet. Will the Drake ll 1.28 work for a strong...
  3. Matawanakee

Lack of gravity

Will a Flushmate toilet give a bit of oomph tgat is needed?
  4. Matawanakee

Lack of gravity

It is original with the cottage... 1985 or so. The brand is Artesian.
  5. Matawanakee

Lack of gravity

Have not lost all of the slope The toilet still flushes. Most solids flush easily, but some do not. If I take a bucket of water and dump it in just the right place to get the swirl going, everything goes down nicely. This is a summer cottage, and redoing the slope would be impractical. I just...
  6. Matawanakee

Lack of gravity

I am so happy to have found your site. My issue is that my house (cottage or camp) moved forward about 18 inches in the first years of its life due to faulty piers and lots of water on the property. I have stopped the water and movement but still have to deal with the loss of gravity from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks