1. T

peel 4" pvc from inside of hub

:( yeah, already found that out the hard way. tom
  2. T

thanks. this solves all my problems. :D
  3. T

lots of great suggestions. with two cuts in the inner pipe, would you expect the pipe to break free in large pieces? obviously with a little screw driver chiseling and prying. tom
  4. T

4" PVC tee -- slip (street) ends all around

thanks for all the tips. i'll get working on your suggestions. my existing 4'" PVC is horizontal, and dropping a new 4" vertically down to it. would a tee or wye be best? yeah, i could cut it back further to make room for the ferncos, but i'd have to rip open another wall...that is why i...
  5. T

nice. :) could you give more details on how you do it? when you say pop out...i sounds like it comes out in one piece. maybe you hammer the screw driver inbetween the hub and pipe, then work around the circumference?
  6. T

how difficult is it to peel (perhaps literally piece by piece) 4" PVC from the inside of a hub fitting that was glued about 1 year ago? i've seen someone do this about 1 month after a rough-in to fix a leak. but not sure about after 1 year. got a real tight clearance situation, and this...
  7. T

4" PVC tee -- slip (street) ends all around

Does this animal exist? 4" PVC tee wtih slip (street) connects at all three ends? I have seen a hub/hub/slip 4" tee, but not a slip/slip/slip. Trying to tee into a 4" septic line and I need to keep it as short as possible. By short I mean that I don't have clearance in the existing 4"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks