Search results

1. T

Seeking advice on low flow situation

I was told by a municipal authroity that our water systems' pressure is gravity fed and our closeness to the source, coupled with the water going down hill first and then back up hill to our streets, results in some lowering of pressure. At least that's what I believed. Maybe it's not true...
  2. T

Thanks, I'll start trying to systematically determine where the problem is. A real challenge.
  3. T

Within 20 feet or so (our house is higher). However, our poor pressure in general stems from a too close proximity to the municipal reservoir and old borough water lines. Not being a plumber, but being the kind of guy who has tackled tough problems and big projects in the past, any simple...
  4. T

It's very strange. Our house is very close to this new property and we have low pressure but enough volume that the booster pump works great for us. Never any volume problems. When I run the water at the other house with the pump off, after a couple minutes, the volume drops to a trickle. As I...
  5. T

So a cistern or underground tank would be the answer...? Municipal line into tank, tank outflow into house / pump?
  6. T

Hi, Our cottage has a 7 gallon Water Ace jet pump as a pressure booster for a rural municipal water supply with low pressure. I just bought the place from an estate sale, so some of the info I have is incomplete. But, I have good reason to believe it has has newly installed (within the past 3...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks