Search results

1. bpc23

AquaSource Shower - How Does 'Flow Control' Cartridge Gear Inside Handle Adjust?

I have already installed a hose bib with a vacuum breaker and would like to only replace the mixing valve with something proper. I have an AquaSource (Lowes) #0327598 single handle shower only faucet. My initial thought was that this flow/mixing valve contained a "flow limiter" or "anti-scald"...
  2. bpc23

AquaSource Shower - How Does 'Flow Control' Cartridge Gear Inside Handle Adjust?

Can anyone tell me how to disable the flow limiting feature in this shower control? I'm using this shower valve as a mixing valve for a hose bib and I need full pressure and flow. Currently, I get very little flow and pressure from the end of the hose.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks