Search results

1. BillieJay

Float on Toto Drake II

Hi. My plumber just installed my new Toto DrakeII. Is it OK to take off the weight to get more water into the flush instead of having to hold the handle down? I live in Kohler Country, so I don't think he had ever installed a Toto. He seemed impressed with the toilet, but suggested that we take...
  2. BillieJay

handheld shower with regular shower head

Hi. We are tearing out our fiberglass shower and putting up tile. Is there a way to have both a hand held shower and a regular shower head without having to pay at least 1000.00 more money? I just replaced our shower trim and valve upstairs with a brushed nickel shower head and the...
  3. BillieJay

Drake 1.6

Hi. Does the Drake G/max 1.6 come with CEFIONTECT and ADA. If it does, I haven't been able to find that combination so far.
  4. BillieJay

Ultramax ADA or Drake2

Hi. Besides the price and the fact that Ultramax is a one piece, what is the difference in the MS854114SL and The CSt744SL? Also besides purchasing the seat if I decide on the Drake, what other extras should I purchase given they don't carry TOTOS around here locally. OK, I just realized that...
  5. BillieJay

Toilet Choice

Hi. I am new to the website and have been reading your reviews for toilets. We are doing a bathroom remodel, but are not doing any of the work ourselves. I know that my plumber prefers kohler toilets, but I am choosing to go with a Toto. My choice is between the Vespin and the Drake II. The only...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks