Search results

1. jgd

american standard tank to bowl gasket

Your description is exactly what I did (there was room enough between the tank and bowl for a nut and washer), inserting the seal I had with the closed part facing the back of the tank - tank is now nice and firm on the bowl with no wobble and no leaks (been two weeks now). Thanks to all for...
  2. jgd

i am going to go the house where this toilet is, this weekend, to take the tank off and try to employ the information I have gotten here. Without seeing how I actually did install the bolts/nuts (I will see this weekend), I think I may have installed them with the head up (in the tank, under...
  3. jgd

Pretty sure. I have to pull the tank back off to put the seal in. I will check the round gasket to see if it looks right. I don't think I have the old one for comparison, though.
  4. jgd

I thought a section of this seal was missing (the piece that would tie it together into a rectangular shape). I had bought a kit with a new round seal, and tank bolts, etc. I installed everything except that I left this "U" shaped seal out (because I thought it was broken and I couldn't find a...
  5. jgd

Hi, I am trying to replace the rectangular gasket between my american standard toilet's tank and bowl (picture attached). If it helps, there is a number stamped under the lid: 1844052 May 30 Any idea where I can get one? Thanks - jgd
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks