Search results

1. COFFEEHOUND

Pressure tank issues

LOL.. I taped the gauge and it dropped the pressure reading.. must be a lil sticky.
  2. COFFEEHOUND

Pressure tank issues

Thank you to everyone for your help..Turns out the foot valve came off of the line and is why the pressure tank would not hold water pressure. Working fine now
  3. COFFEEHOUND

Pressure tank issues

Well thats the thing.I see no check valve in the line.if i had a hole anywhere i would probably see water somewhere there. I think what i may do is soap up all areas of the tank and pump in the morning. thanks for all the help so far guys.much apreciated
  4. COFFEEHOUND

Pressure tank issues

you can hear what sounds like air after the pump shuts down.almost like a backflow.
  5. COFFEEHOUND

Pressure tank issues

not sure on the gallons of the tank but it is a well-x-troll 201 tank.pump runs for aprox.30 seconds i am guessing.no change as to the amount of run time from what it normally would
  6. COFFEEHOUND

Pressure tank issues

i have a trickle system set up with no issues from the submersible to the tank.lots of water. I have water form the holding tank to the xtrol tank. The problem is this the jet pump comes on and hits it's cut off no problem. after it hits cut off and the pump shuts down.the tank drops...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks