Search results

1. mrichi

HELP! monoflo heat problem

Thanks to all! This weekends project! I'll let you know
  2. mrichi

Breaker keeps tripping

Easiest way to check the breaker is to remove the load wires,then try to reset. If it won't reset w/o the load wires attached, it's dead.
  3. mrichi

well pump broken

can we assume that the pump and feed piping is below frost level?
  4. mrichi

Leak in pipe from well to house?

I had the same symptoms..........Suspected the check valve @the pump. So tha lazy electrician installed one @the tank in the basement. The problem persits.......I pulled the pump and found a small hole in the fitting at the check valve causing my grief!
  5. mrichi

Bladder Replacment

You'll need 1/2 a day to complete this. The old bladder has to be cut and yanked out. This will take a little time. Make sure you get the manufacturers replacement bladder. It will arrive folded up so that you can insert with ease.
  6. mrichi

HELP! monoflo heat problem

:mad: I have a monflo sytem on the first floor. 2nd floor has been converted to conventional systyem. The "spare'' monflo valves have been capped. I recently installed an 8' baseboard in the basement using a "spare"' set of valves. I bled the system but no heat is produced. Water flows...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks