Search results

1. Leo427

Dripping Kohler Forte K-10272-4CP

I just installed a Kohler Forte K-10272-4CP. It is an 8" spread faucet with separate cold and hot controls. The hot side has a slow drip. I'm assuming it is a cartridge that needs to be replaced. However, I have no idea how to get into the valve to get to the cartridge. There is no screw to...
  2. Leo427

I need a short toilet

I am updating a half bathroom in my family room. It is approximately 45" wide by 10' deep. The vanity is located at the far end of the room and is the width of the room. The toilet is in the middle of the room and has a 12" rough in from the wall. With a 2" offset from the wall, a 28" toilet...
  3. Leo427

Gap between tile and lead bend

How much of a gap is required between the floor tile and the lead bend for the toilet? I want to make sure there is enough of a gap to install the closet flange, but not too much to insure proper support for the flange. I plan on having the flange installed on top of the finished tile floor...
  4. Leo427

Installing cast iron tub

I am in the process of having a cast iron tub installed. Currently, the tub is resting on a ledger board attached to the wall. There are shims under one end of the apron to keep the tub from rocking due to a gap. All four feet of the tub are in the air. The directions from Kohler state that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks