Search results

1. L

Watermate water conditioner problem

Thanks guys for helping I did not mean to cause a argument so lets drop it and thanks again..
  2. L

Checked out ewater site I have a 460i.How do you know what to set hardness and capacity? It say push button till correct setting shows (?) is this done by microprosser or do you set it at a certain number? directions are kinda for someone who is a plumber/ installer. It says timer figures out...
  3. L

watemate softener trouble Thanks for help guys.7-9 yrs age can't find timer name-- also can't find tank label but measures 39" floor to top tank-?- 48" floor to top of controls ?? by 12" salt dial is on 12? couldn't get dial to move was afraid plastic would strip slot so I just cycled 2x / also...
  4. L

I have a Watermate water conditioner Autotrol 255 Valve Control. Our water wasn't getting soft. I emptied the brine tank, then added 120 lb salt pellets and about 5 gallon of water. I did the "preventive maintenance"(cleaning,lube, etc). I used the manual regeneration(takes about 2 hours)...
  5. L

Leak in pipe from well to house?

I am just learning about well pumps. so I hope I'm explaining everything right. I have a Well X Trol bladder type tank. I assume it is a "check valve" in the copper pipes coming from under the house, right before the pressure tank. (The check valve is about 3 3/4 inches long X 2 inches wide...
  6. L

First of all, Thanks for replying!! I forgot to mention I replaced the well pump about 2 months ago. I installed a Myers Submersible Pump. The well is about 150 feet deep (plenty of water). It seems like I started getting the air in the water line right after that. There is a check valve...
  7. L

I have a well with submersible pump. My house is a slab. We have had a lot of air in the water line. All of them-(the sinks, toilets ) sound as if they are going to blow up when the water is turned on. I had a plumber come out. He checked my pressure tank-it is o.k. The cut in/cut off on the...
  8. L

Air in water line

Hope somebody can help me! I have a lot of air in my water lines. (I have a well with submersible pump). The house is a slab. I thought my pressure tank was bad. But, it is o.k. A plumber came out and said I have a leak in the water line somewhere from the well to the house. He said to dig down...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks