Search results

1. S

smell sewer leak 2 months ago

neighbors water It is a commercial marble cutting business with 4-5 wet saws for slabs. He has pits for the water from the saws. There are no drains, absorption pits I think is the term. 2 lined with concrete but not water proofed, and the newest no lining and 2 ' from my property. I see water...
  2. S

smell sewer leak 2 months ago

Is it possible to have sewer gas smell from a bad sewer leak that water keeps saturating the leak area ( it has never dried ) or is it something else? Is there someone I call who has the sewer gas detector ( DEP, sewer/drain plumber, regular plumber ) who could tell me for sure? Short...
  3. S

vertical distance to p-trap for washing machine

"high velocity" thanks HJ, jimbo, what does the high velocity cause? I had a feeling it was wrong. I just need to wash the clothes until my good plumber comes back from VK end of July. I then can dig out the wall and bring the vent connection in high enough to correct the trap. The trap was...
  4. S

vertical distance to p-trap for washing machine

Hey, I am new here, prior just reading and learning. I am Sam, for Samantha inspired by "Bewitched" ( tv show from 60-70s ). Due to tight quarters my washing machine drain empty's into the 3' stand on the floor and then 4' additional from the basement ceiling till it hits the p-trap. This...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks