Search results

1. M

Wide window & not close to a vent

Thanks! I knew something didn't seem right about my idea. I will see what I can do to run the drain through the wall to meet up with the vent. Thanks again!
  2. M

Sorry, I did not describe my plan well enough. Cacher_chick has the right idea with what I was thinking in that the vent (being a vent and not a drain) will go vertically up to the attic where I can then span the 10ft needed to meet the main drain. So, to try an be more specific, and to make...
  3. M

Hello all of you plumbing pros. This site has helped me many times in the past, but now I have a unique situation I have to post about. I am remodeling my kitchen and moving the sink to an exterior wall, centering it under a 78" wide window. (The 78" is from the outside of the studs on either...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks