Search results

1. X

Anode Question

Hi I have a Rheem 50 Gal gas water heater that is now 12 years old. It has a 12 year warranty. I have NO problem with its performance but I would like to pull out and change the Anode. This has never been done before on this unit. The water is not hard in my area. I live on Long Island in New...
  2. X

Pre_tinned Copper

Hi, I will be sweating a new copper 1/2" line. I have seen in HD pre-tinned copper joints, I like that idea. My question is do I have to apply flux to the pre-tinned area or do I skip that??? Any other suggestions working with pre-tinned copper?? Thanks!! Rich:)
  3. X

Price Pfister remodel kit

I am trying to find out the kit model number for a Danco remodel kit for my 3 handle bath faucet. Enclosed is a picture of the assembly. (3 handle) 1965 construction. I know for sure the Verve kit will not work... Thanks Rich
  4. X

54" Bathtub

Hi, I need a 54" Long bathtub single sided type, to replace an existing fixture. The actual measurements wall to wall are about an inch and a half shorter. Does anybody know if this size is still made, if so please forward the manufacturers web site info or other information. Thanks Rich
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks