Search results

1. Dale Facey

Any opinions on the Constant Pressure Systems

I have a new well about 1100' from the house. The driller is suggesting a Goulds (i think) or some type of constant pressure system. Suggesting this as a 3 phase and in doing so and getting away with using #12 AWG wire size hence the $$$ savings from this over #8 AWG single phase system...
  2. Dale Facey

Any recommendations or opinions on poly pipe to use on a long haul

Thanks everyone. Sorry for sounding naïve here, trying to gain knowledge so not to waste money on my next attempt at a good well but let me ask a more generic question. I know a 1100' run from well to house will be pricey, what would be your thoughts on things to be concerned with? Risks...
  3. Dale Facey

Any recommendations or opinions on poly pipe to use on a long haul

Just researching, I don't know too much about the well business, but would anyone give me advice on what would likely be best option on piping for a new well likely going to be a 1/2hp or 3/4hp pump, between 160 - 180 feet deep the horizontal run from well head to house approximately...
  4. Dale Facey

advice on new well situation with long haul back to house

thanks everyone, you've given me some ideas to bring forward. Great Forum here. Wish me luck, I just want to find water yield first, I guess I shouldnt get to far ahead of myself.
  5. Dale Facey

thanks for the replies guys. Yes I was hoping to avoid the question why ? :) I was stupid and started building before checking to see if there was any water underground. I have 25 acres total, so I've been trying to find good yield for about a year now. So Valveman, at my distance can I...
  6. Dale Facey

About to drill new well, if i find good water yield in this well I'll be about about 1100ft from the house. Running the water back will be expensive, if the well pans out, the driller is suggesting a constant pressure pump with 3 phase wiring system from the house to save money on cost of copper...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks