Search results

1. K

Installing a toilet flange

kwhitt1017 Thanks all for your responses :)
  2. K

Installing a toilet flange

I am getting ready to place ceramic tile in my bathroom. Does the toilet flange sit on top of the tile or does it sit on the conc. board? If it sits on top of the tile does it have screwed into the tile? Thanks Much!! :)
  3. K

Dishwasher Installation Separate From Sink

Dishwasher Separate From the Sink Thanks for all the input. I guess I should of been more clear. I have to put the DW approximately 6 feet away from the sink. It would be on another wall due to the cabinet arrangement. I just needed to know if it was possible to place the DW that far away...
  4. K

Dishwasher Installation Separate From Sink

I need to install a dishwasher in my kitchen. I can not intall it under the sink but would like to install it off to the side. There is a water supply and a drain pipe underneath the floor in the basement. Can I have a separate drain and water supply for the dishwasher? Thanks For All Your...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks