Search results

1. JimmyTony

Navien Tankless Water Heater Comments and questions

Huh! Can you hook it up to a tankless (cheaper) instead of a boiler and have the tankless directly heat the floor, and the indirect supply the potable side? I don't know the efficiency of indirects but tmaybe this could be an economical choice as far as up front costs and monthly costs.
  2. JimmyTony

You mention combining a boiler and an indirect. Whats an indirect?
  3. JimmyTony

Thanks for the reply Dana, and the info. I should provide more info. Radiant appeals to me because I can get it done in a slab for cheaper than a crawl space with a finished floor on it plus a separate heating system like a conventional forced air system. I know thats not the case for...
  4. JimmyTony

New Construction Hey Guys, Im getting ready to build a new house and was looking at in-floor heat using a tankless combined with a small tank to act as a "shock absorber" to keep the tankless, from cycling on all the time. In reading this thread I've come across some great posts by Dana and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks