Search results

1. Rinatin

weird water hammer problem

I just wanted to thank everybody. I replaced the PRV last night and my problem is solved!
  2. Rinatin

A friend of a coworker thinks my thermal expansion tank is bad... The PRV works. It maintains pressure. It just happens to be right near where the hammering is coming from. I'm inclined to go with your advice. Can a PRV cause the hammering I describe even when it does manage pressure? Can...
  3. Rinatin

Thanks for the reply. I was guessing it might be the PRV. How does it cause this problem?
  4. Rinatin

My house just started to have water hammer problems. It has a pressure reducing valve and pressure is at 60 psi. I turned it lower and the 2nd floor shower is pathetic (and the hammer did not go away). Here is what is happening. You flush any toilet, turn on the garden hose, use the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks