Search results

1. Polecatt

Remodel framing and toilet flange updates

Looking for some recommendations on how to tackle this. I need to reinforce the floor joists in this corner since they are almost non existent, while moving the toilet flange back a bit so it sits at the standard 12” off the back and 15” off the side wall. Is there a way to do this without...
  2. Polecatt

Cracked ABS repair options?

Any thoughts on how I might repair or replace this cracked abs coupler fitting? Not much space available here! Any feedback appreciated. Thanks
  3. Polecatt

Left Handed Thread Bushings

Hello. I'm looking to add a new radiator to my system and i will need a 1" to 3/4" bushing at the radiator. The 1" threads on the radiator are left handed. I went to a plumbing supply store this morning and they said left hand bushings are not manufactured anymore. Is this true? Any...
  4. Polecatt

Water Supply Pipe sizing

Hello, Looking for some help with a few general water supply pipe size questions. I'm wondering what the impact on a supply system is of changes in pipe size. I am on Municipal supply fed by 1/2" copper from the main about 25 feet out through the slab. what happens if I run 3/4" as a main...
  5. Polecatt

offset shower pan connection.

Hello! First time poster here looking for some of the excellent ideas I have seen browsing through the site... I have a 2" drain pipe rough in through my new slab but unfortunately it is off where it needs to be. Based on the picture attached, the pipe needs to be 1/4" to the right and 1/8"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks