Search results

1. Heat

Second floor plumbing plans and pics....please help.

So after reviewing some other things I am finding that using a tee as a vent in a horizontal drain is a big no no...in other words can't lay it on its side. Can I use a wye and tilt it at an angle with the double end pointing towards the p trap of shower and say the angle is at a 45 until I can...
  2. Heat

I think I am catching on....so if my 2in drain vent needs to be vertical what kind of connection can i make while it is running down in between the joist? Just before entering the shower I can run a vent pipe in the shower wall vertically. I don't have 2 inch fittings at the moment but pretend...
  3. Heat

You got me on the 3x3x3 Ys....The department store was out of them so I bought a 2 in bushing to make it 3x3x2 Y's. So it is not permitted to run any vents horizontal to tie in to another vent.....can I just run it at an angle until they meet? I guess I can run them into the roof rafters to the...
  4. Heat

Ok....so I decided to take on this huge task of finishing the upstairs myself in order to afford to even do it instead of taking 20 years for someone to do it for me. I am a novice at all trades but not a master to one....so please bear with me. I have a lonely toilet in the basement which I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks