Search results

1. T

Moving WC ... stack thru roof location

Hi Jadnashua, The slope will be within Attic space, you're right, there is really no reason for a steep slope and a slope as you suggest (1/4" per foot) allows me to use standard 90 deg. fittings so I'll go that route or slightly steeper. Hi Hj, Your answer comes across as a tad bit...
  2. T

I guess I should clarify that I will leave the original soil drain in place and just cap the original WC connection. New soil drain will Tee or Wye into existing soil drain a couple of feet up from the base the drain. I will need to do this rather than just re-routing so that rain, snow etc...
  3. T

Thank You Jadnashua, I will slope the soil stack ~30 degrees so there will be no problem there. My biggest problem will be tapping into the soil drain below, I haven't looked at it lately but will try to just re-route the soil drain from new to part way up the existing soil drain being sure to...
  4. T

Hi, I'm moving the WC to a location across the room (approx. 8 ft from current location. Sink will also move across the bathroom next to WC. Shower will remain and washing machine also accesses drain and supply from other side of original wall. If I can avoid moving it I'd like to keep...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks