Search results

1. I

Which valves

so I should use a MasterShower® 1/2" thermostatic valve- K-679-KS with 2@ 1/2" Volume control- K-681-K then ??
  2. I

Which valves

Which of these choices work best and wont destroy the 304.........anybody?
  3. I

Which valves

Thats one of my plans is to use the k-304 but which valves after it though, 1.Mastershower® 2- or 3-way Transfer Valve- K-728-K or 2. 2 @ 1/2" Volume control- K-681-K It will be feeding a standard wall shower head and a 6 or 8'' rainhead. I would never pull a tim allen lol.
  4. I

Which valves

Ive looked at Delta also, but they dont tell you which trim design fits main valve and the 3/6 diverter. When delta says function do they mean temp and pressure. I did look at Grohe also but they appear european in design kinda ikea like.
  5. I

Which valves

Howdy folks, I just started demo on a small bathroom remodel, per wifes request. The room is 5x5 and the shower is 48 x 36. The wife asked about 2 heads in the shower, she wants a rain head and a standard head. After doing a week of reading I have 2 posssible routes. The house is on slab...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks