Search results

1. Csullo

Kitchen Sink Drain Leak

Didn't read the replies about replacing the basket entirely before now, however... did pick up a new nut and rubber washer set @ lowes and got it installed last night. no more leak! i had thought something was wrong with the setup and i was right. after i took the pieces out completely i...
  2. Csullo

Kitchen Sink Drain Leak

So brass fittings?
  3. Csullo

Kitchen Sink Drain Leak

If I have to replace it, what is the name (type) of what I should use?
  4. Csullo

Kitchen Sink Drain Leak

Bummer. I assume the smart thing would be to replace that ring and see if it works...? fingers crossed--I'll try to get one tomorrow. Fortunately I have seen tutorials on how to replace the basket portion... Thanks again!
  5. Csullo

Kitchen Sink Drain Leak

I see what you are saying... clearly it is. Right now it's the only way I can make it snug, so I guess it needs to be replaced. Still, as far as I can tell (from how it is now), it doesn't look like it does anything to snug the lower pvc onto the metal drain--there's no "lip" or anything to join...
  6. Csullo

Kitchen Sink Drain Leak

Hi folks, I've been reading lots here and learning but still not quite finding what I'm looking for... My house is ~5 years old and I'm experiencing a leak under my kitchen sink. It's a dual sink, and the leak is on the non-disposal side. Specifically, it is coming from where the metal...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks