Search results

1. N

Abandoned Well Restoration

I'll be sure to post the results of my attempt to re-start the well/pump. However, don't hold your breath for the answer. The boss (my wife) has just re-prioritized my to-do list and taking out a dead tree leaning toward our house has been placed at the top of the list.
  2. N

Thank you to Valveman and DonL for your answers. I'll give it a try.
  3. N

Texas Wellman - Thanks for your reply. The story told to me by my neighbor is the well was abandoned when the previous owner removed a double-wide trailer and replaced it with a much larger house. The old well apparently was not adequate to serve the much larger house. My generator is...
  4. N

I have a well on my property I'd like to make operational again. I am told it was taken out of service about 6 or 8 years ago prior to our purchasing the property. I've attached some photos since I have no data on the well or pump. What steps should I take to see if the well & pump still...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks