Search results

1. Boblothrope

How to disconnect p-trap from PVC?

I'm trying to disconnect a pedestal sink's chrome p-trap from the horizontal PVC waste line into the wall. But I don't see any nut to loosen. How does this work? Could it be just a friction fit? There's a chrome sleeve over the exposed part of the PVC. In the photo it's slid towards the wall...
  2. Boblothrope

American Standard shower handle jammed

My American Standard shower handle recently jammed. It won't move left past the mid-point towards the hot side -- it's a hard stop. I believe it's an R120 Ceramix type cartridge. It's the type that tilts up and down for volume, and left and right for temperature. A while back I posted...
  3. Boblothrope

Ceramix American Standard shower handles: removal and ID

I'd like to remove these two American Standard shower handles, particularly the one with the starbust design, so I can clean out or replace the cartridge. I'm having trouble removing the set screw. It looks like it takes a slotted screwdriver, but I tried several, and they don't feel like...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks