Search results

1. Gangwars Web

Well guy says "Dead Short", Steel Drop Pipe has weird pock marks on it

The pump is at 42 feet. Based on the water lines on the drop pipe, water starts at about 10 feet.... We are in an area with no water supply issues... If you dig 8 - 10 feet down you hit water. I guess that's what you get at 10 ft above sea level. :| I follow what your saying about the casing...
  2. Gangwars Web

The well is for irrigation only... Right at the top of the well it switches to PVC.... it stays PVC and never actually goes the the house. I asked the well guy the same question, and he said that he was able to tell from his testing with the amp meter before he even pulled the pump. Does that...
  3. Gangwars Web

Galvanic corrosion? Do any of you guys know about galvanic corrosion? I was doing a bit more reading and it seems this possibly could be whats going on with the pock marks, if the drop pipe is two different metals.... but I'm still pretty clueless. I'd like to add, that the drop pipe is 4...
  4. Gangwars Web

The service ground seems ok as far everything else on the rest of the property works properly. I don't know if the well casing is grounded to the service or not... Should it be? I'll check first thing in the morning...
  5. Gangwars Web

Type of pump? Submersible__YES______ Three wire (control box)___YES___ One or two pipes down the well_ONE___ Size of Pump? Motor Horsepower?___1HP_______ Pump Model #___STA-RITE S20P4HS10231___________ Date Pump Installed___2/6/09_______ Pumping from? Water Well_____YES_______ Depth of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks