Search results

1. S

Questions about pump type / usage

The well was tested at 28gpm from the well driller. Before we had a pressure tank on it we would run it for days deadheaded and it would not run out of water. It currently has a 75psi relief valve and a large bladder type pressure tank on it. The relief valve has not tripped yet so I think...
  2. S

Valveman I have cranked up the pressure to 60-80psi at the pump, but by the time it goes up the 90ft of hill and to the house it has low pressure if someone opens up one of the 1'" gate valves to hose something down or if the sprinklers kick on and someone is in the shower etc. I feel that I am...
  3. S

I stand corrected LLigetfa. You are right as both cannot be an inlet and provide a jet action. Thank you for your suggestion on the storage tank pumps. Do I really need to buy the jet kit to install on this pump? Can I just plumb my inlet to the center 1 1/4" inlet and plug the 1" lower...
  4. S

Hello forum members. Please help me with a pump issue I have. First home site information. I live in a rural area and have a good well 28GPM. Well depth 225ft. 1.5hp submersible pump From top of well head it pumps up a hill (approx. 90ft rise) and then pumps across the property...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks