Search results

1. anglii

No cold water coming from my single handle Pfister lavatory faucet

hj help! So I disconnected the cold water supply line from the faucet to the shut-off valve and gauging from the water dripping down my face after I opened the shark valve, the valve works just fine. I did notice a chunk of debris in the line and removed it but now I'm worried that more debris...
  2. anglii

Thanks hj for the super fast reply! The valves are sharkbites. Was told that all the plumbers where using them now but from what I'm gathering they aren't a permanent solution and may eventually leak. Do these valves have known issues that could cause the cold water to trickle? Should they be...
  3. anglii

We've had this Pfister T42-YP0 single handle faucet for about a year and it worked just fine until we added two compression fitting shut-off valves to the water line. Now the cold water just trickles (hot has less pressure than before but acceptable). I accidentally got some drywall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks