Search results

1. J

Low Flow Toilets

Can anyone recommend a good low flow toilet? From reading some of the other threads, I see that Kohler and American Standard's quality is not what it used to be. Thanks Jim
  2. J

Toilet Flange

What I dont understand is the lip of the flange does not sit flush on the floor but the original toilet did sit on the floor (no gap). The replacement toilet didnt sit on the floor making me to believe that there was a change in the design of the toilet. I made no changes in the flooring and the...
  3. J

Toilet Flange

I replaced my old toilet years ago and the new toilet never did sit flush on the floor. It sat up about 3/8" and I had to shim and caulk it. The flange sits up, its not flush on the floor like the newer houses I've seen. I want to install a new toilet but I would like the toilet to sit flush on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks