Search results

1. S

DIverter problems

Thanks to all who helped. All were essentially correct. The fix indeed was to run flexible copper (5/8 o.d. type L) from valve to spout with exactly one elbow (at the spout) To accomplish this I used 4 sections of copper (necessary due to the framing) all carefully lofted and joined with...
  2. S

DIverter problems

I couldn't get a hold of Euclid so I called Bernoulli instead who said if he had any meat left on his fingers he'd run 3/4" PEX from the valve to the spout (open path) and 1/2" PEX to the showerhead (restricted path) to address the science involved here to which you allude but I'd already tried...
  3. S

DIverter problems

You are correct that the instructions warn against using plastic and using more than one elbow, but they don't bother to explain why. Why would this be at the physics level? In this day and age, why would a manufacturer go with a design restricted in this way? In my particular application...
  4. S

DIverter problems

I'm installing a Kohler pressure balancing valve w/ diverter (K305 KS) and a fancy new Kohler shower tile (K8002) that installs flush with the ceiling. It's all hooked up with Aquapex, but during test with the diverter out (tub faucet mode) water continues to flow out the shower head slowly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks