Search results

1. liz

Sump and drainage problems

OK - 10 days later. I read through your articles about sump pump issues, etc. and as a result this is what happened. I checked the level of water - almost to the bottom of pit. Unplugged the sump pump and prepared to sit and watch. Nothing much happened so I left it unplugged and checked on it...
  2. liz

Thanks for your quick reply, Redwood. I have printed off the 3 articles you suggested and will check out your advice - easiest first! I also checked out the backup pumps you recommend and must confess I was shocked by the cost (relative to the one I was considering at our local hardware store)...
  3. liz

Dealing with drainage issues has been an ongoing saga since I moved into my new home just over 4 years ago. I have been researching battery operated sump pumps for backup as my first sump burnt out after 2 years and now I worry about the replacement. I am wondering if lift and distance to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks