Search results

1. Andyrud

Grundfus SQFlex pump direct solar hookup?

Hi, After reading a bunch of documentation on the Grundfus website I'm confused. Can the SQFlex pumps be hooked up directly to Solar panels without any control box or anything? It sure would make the installation simple. Thanks in advance, Andy R
  2. Andyrud

Need Some Well Pump Advice

No Wind to speak of. I'll look again for a good solar spot. Thanks
  3. Andyrud

Best Of Best Foot valve Manufacturer?

It's a manual system I put together. I have been getting the foot valves at the local hardware store. I am not pumping sand or debris. I think if I get a good one my problem will be solved. I am using a 1 1/4" PVC pipe for a suction pipe. Which foot valve do you recommend?
  4. Andyrud

The ones I have been using work fine for awhile and then after a few months the water leaks past them and I have to manually prime the pump to get it going.
  5. Andyrud

Hi guys, Who makes the BEST foot valve. My well is 80 feet deep with clear water. Thanks in advance, Andy R
  6. Andyrud

Special thanks for the reply. I am very familiar with solar stuff as the cabin has a small solar electric system. Unfortunately I can't use solar at the well because the well is in a tight steep canyon with fir and redwood trees all around that block the sun.
  7. Andyrud

Special thanks for the reply. I am very familiar with solar stuff as the cabin has a small solar electric system. Unfortunately I can't use solar at the well because the well is in a tight steep canyon with fir and redwood trees all around that block the sun.
  8. Andyrud

Hi Guys and sorry for the long post. I am new to the forum and would really appreciate some advice. But first I need to give you a little background. I have a small cabin that is 6 miles in on dirt roads and off the grid. I have a 3000 gallon water storage tank that is 35 feet above the...
  9. Andyrud

Which Pump and Generator Combination?

Thanks for the reply Valveman. Wow! You really sound frustrated. It sounds like the pump industry is going the way of most everything else in this country. Anyway, I was looking at the Betta Flo pump. It seems to have the Franklin motor. Can you give me any recommendations on pumps...
  10. Andyrud

Which Pump and Generator Combination?

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and need some advice. I have an 80 foot deep well but the water is 5 foot from the top. I can suck or draft 20+ GPM and never run out of water. I have a water tank that's 1200 feet away and 140 feet above the well top. I also DO NOT have any power at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks