Search results

1. B

Pull up drain stopper

thank you Thanks. I will try to install the new, one screw cover. I will have to get the old screw nubs filed down because they are not coming out of there... I appreciate it everyone...
  2. B

Pull up drain stopper

you are both right you are both right. I cannot drill into it and it does give when pushed on. Cas, when you mention " Drill and tap a hole in the back of the over flow and install the cover.", do you mean close the overflow off and simply not use it anymore?
  3. B

Pull up drain stopper

thanks Please clarify one thing. If I can reattach the cover so not water can get in from the tub, can I just not use the over flow?
  4. B

Pull up drain stopper

Hi. Hope I can get some advice. I had a clogged bathtub and I removed the on the overflow, plunged the bottom drain. However, when I remove the flip-lever cover, the corroded screws broke off and now there are tiny nubs in the screw holes. I cannot access the pipes outside the tub and cannot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks