Search results

1. S

I need help with my shaky pipes!!

Thanks All Thanks for all the feedback! The water company actually came out after I begged for two days and they are going to replace the meter to see if this fixes the problem. The pipes make the noise all over the house no matter what water source is on except the kitchen sink, weird huh...
  2. S

Help my pipes started shaking

All the toilets are doing it Thanks for the reply but all my toilets are doing the same thing. It all started this morning. When we turned on the upstairs faucets it also happens. The downstairs faucets don't do it. Do you think its okay to use the water on the house?
  3. S

I need help with my shaky pipes!!

Hi all, I'm a new homeowner, we closed on the house Friday. This morning, Sunday, woke up to shaking and vibrating pipes when my husband flushed the toilet! Does anyone know if this is a major problem? And does anyone know the cause and solution?? Oh i forgot the house was built in 2001 and...
  4. S

Help my pipes started shaking

Hi all, I'm a new homeowner, we closed on the house Friday. This morning, Sunday, woke up to shaking and vibrating pipes when my husband flushed the toilet! Does anyone know if this is a major problem? And does anyone know the cause and solution?? Oh i forgot the house was built in 2001 and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks