Search results

1. PlumbersSanJose

septic smell in my home

I would contact the person the sellers paid and ask what and where the problem was as well as the extent of the work performed. They may have suggested more extensive repairs.
  2. PlumbersSanJose

Kitchen Faucet Replacement...problems with leak and cold water valve won't shut off

The answer to your question is that this type of valve replacment is generally pretty straight forward once the water is turned of depending on the accesability of the area.
  3. PlumbersSanJose

Main Line Backup While Cleaning? How'd That Happen?

Definitely ask him what happended before subjecting him to the judge and jury with only circumstantial evidence.
  4. PlumbersSanJose

How to plumb a kitchen sink...

I look at these and ask the customer, "Where did you find the contractor that did this?" It adds an element of fun to this line of work and I am always preaching to my guys to have fun. It also drives home the point that fixing the work of another (homeowner) usually costs more than doing the...
  5. PlumbersSanJose

Higher pressure than before.

Pressure is always easy to figure out. I think the first answer regarding build up in the pipes or the valve not being turned on all of the way is the best answer.
  6. PlumbersSanJose

clicking on ads?

Point me in the right direction, happy to help the cause.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks