Search results

1. Neanderthal Man

Nuclear plants in Japan risk meltdown

Bro I can't believe the stuff you are pretending to know. Why are you pretending tp be an engineer? We all watched you get expelled from the college.
  2. Neanderthal Man

Opinion on expansion tank installation. Picture included.

Oh Dude! Don't be saying that. You know where that always goes. Here come the "Cave Man Jokes." When you have a bone structure like ours it just doesn't make sense to talk like that. Come on you know you aren't an engineer, your just a ditch digger for the local 420 laborers union. If...
  3. Neanderthal Man

The easiest way for you is to probably get a good strong kitchen knife and climb up on your roof. When one comes walking by jump down on it. Well The guy doing the arguing so persistently isn't a plumber. Just yesterday he learned how to flush a toilet in this very thread.
  4. Neanderthal Man

Thank You Cookie. It is a buckskin, I'm quite proud of it. They are tough for us to get, not many hunters with just a stone bladed knife can say the they have gotten one.
  5. Neanderthal Man

It's almost like when the Cro-Magnon Man came in and took over. Ballvalve and I are used to adapting to change. I guess we are lucky that we didn't face extinction.
  6. Neanderthal Man

Anything is possible. But I believe it all goes back to the time we lived in the Abandoned Uranium Mine. I'm sure he cooked his brain there. Oh by the way Redwood Thank You for telling me about the handle on the toilet. It took 3 times but everything went away.
  7. Neanderthal Man

Oh Darn Bro, You had to open your mouth again... Folks please excuse Ballvalve when we were much younger our parents moved us into an old uranium mine. They told him not to go to deep into the mine but he didn't listen. It seems to be a trait of his... Anyhow ever since that day his mind has...
  8. Neanderthal Man

Higher pressure than before.

No the director said that Ballvalve couldn't take direction. And then he shaved thinking it would make it easier to pick up the babes. It was all over after that the shooting delays made them mad.
  9. Neanderthal Man

Come on Bro simmer down. You know we weren't raised around indoor plumbing. Lets just figure out how we can get that mound of crap in the toilet to go away and not raise a ruckus. Ever since that damn Geico commercial made us all that money we've had so much trouble figuring out how all this...
  10. Neanderthal Man

Higher pressure than before.

Hey Don't be picking on my little brother. It isn't easy being a Cave Man. Especially since those damn Geico Commercials. We have feelings you know.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks