Search results

1. BennyBaby

Delta 400 Kitchen faucet

I am having trouble getting my delta 400 to stop leaking. It is a spray divertor model with the #70 stainless ball. It seems the hot starts dripping after some unknown event. The whole assembly can't be more than 4 or 5years old. I installed the the faucet myself and it worked great all these...
  2. BennyBaby

How much light and where?

I have a 6x6 foot Bathroom, the only lights we ever had were above the medicine cabinet mirror. There were three large decorative globe-type bulbs, 60 watts each. There are no windows, my wife always complained the bathroom is too dark. I am thinking about doing exactly the same thing, that...
  3. BennyBaby

Preferred vinyl tile brands/methods

I need to put something real nice on my bathroom floor. Second story master bath, proposed tiled area about 55 by 76 inches ( I guess that is small compared to some baths). Underneath is 3/4" (Or 5/8"?) subfloor, I layed down a 1/4" inch underlayment today. I used sheets of multi-ply...
  4. BennyBaby

Swanstone Panels: Butting ends together on same wall

I have a 66 inch bathtub; Swanstone does not make a panel that is wide enuf to cover the wall along the length of the tub. I am using two panels butted together at the centerpoint of the wall, has anyone done this??? Should the panels be butted together tightly, or should I leave a 1/8 inch or...
  5. BennyBaby

Need to make a access panel that looks good and is not obvious

Any do-it-yourselfers ever find that a bathrooms plumbing wasn't accessible because the builder put it behind a wall and then corrected the issue yourself by making their own panels or doors????? I need to make a 13x24 inch access in a bathroom wall in order to get to the valves and pipes for...
  6. BennyBaby

My First one piece toilet

I bought a Kohler Cimmarron one piece toilet. I like the simple, clean modern design, and the fact the the toilet is elongated and is a "comfort height" model, easier to get up. ...I guess. It also has the kohler "Class five" flushing system...what that is I don't know. I could have bought a two...
  7. BennyBaby

Acrylic Tub on wood subfloor and Mortar bed

I have a 50 pound bag of structolite,( a gypsum and perlite mix) as recommended by my supply house. I intend to lay a mortar bed under my new Acrylic Whirlpool tub. It is a Kohler tub, the installation directions for the tub specifically say . I could venture to say Kohler is referring to wall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks