Search results

1. Dbett

TOTO Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG toilet reviews & pictures

So three down and one to go...I've saved the one I need to re-pipe the supply line. The first one in the basement was a Toto "Ultimate." It's serviceable, but I'm glad I changed the remaining three to the Ultramax II. I think the installs went pretty well - although not a single mounting...
  2. Dbett

Great. Thanks for the response - and the incredibly useful site.
  3. Dbett

Since I posted this over the holiday weekend...a bump to see if anyone knows. The feed lines are about 3-4" out from the wall. Thanks for any info.
  4. Dbett

Water supply clearance So I have three of these (model MS604114CEFG) on order and am wondering if my current through the floor water supply lines are going to work. I know one will need to be moved, but that bathroom has easy access from below. The other two supply lines are in the upstairs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks