Search results

1. Lamby

Bathtub conundrum

Thanks Thanks for the advice. I appreciated hearing from those who don't have a vested interest in what they tell me. :o Just a little gun shy here.
  2. Lamby

Bathtub conundrum

For clarification, it was a small mat installed over just the bottom of the tub, not a liner covering the entire tub. We chose this method because, after being out of work for 9 months, we had to move in order to get employment. It took us nearly a year to save up enough to actually "fix"...
  3. Lamby

Bathtub conundrum

We recently purchased this home and the garden tub had a crack in it (the house was built in '83). We hired a bathtub refinishing company to come out and reinforce it with foam and install an inlay. I don't have any experience with this but I was a bit worried when he finished the job...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks