Search results

1. Hardt

Tv program "Love it or List it" on HGTV

Whenever I watch this show and the end result of the renovation with a budget of say 85 to 100k, the results just amaze me! I think it should cost twice that much! I think the shows location is somewhere in Canada and I can't believe that labor/material cost is that much cheaper than the U.S...
  2. Hardt

Need advice on caluking shower enclosure.

Need advice on caulking shower enclosure. I installed a round shower enclosure kit a few years ago and it has always leaked at the sides. It is basically, two wall sides that join at the corner, a base, one stationary curved wall and one sliding curved door...it's footprint is a quarter of a...
  3. Hardt

Gas connection - thread sealant on flare end?

I am confused about instructions that came with a 4' long flexible stainless steel connector to be used to connect lpg tank to range. It gives strong warnings not to use thread sealant on the flare threads. Now I can understand that you would not want to put sealant on the flare end itself...
  4. Hardt

Shower base with styrofoam filler!

I am replacing a shower stall that I installed about 10 years ago. The base developed hairline cracks in the base after about 5 yrs of use probably because the 3/4" plywood subfloor was not supported adequately enough causing the shower base to flex and crack (the shower floor rests on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks