Search results

1. Petal

What would you put in your 'Forever House' under porcelain tile in your bathroom

If you don't want Kerdi, how about Superseal? It can be used on walls and floors. If you're not wanting porcelain tile on the floor, look into Konecto. It's waterproof on all but the perimeter when installed properly. I have the commercial grade Konecto in my kitchen and love it. (This is not...
  2. Petal

Thank you-it's a Vespin II

Thanks to all who helped me here in my quest for a new Toto to replace our old American Standard toilet. I really wanted a Soiree, but cost and the possible need to move a water supply pipe had me picking my second choice -the Vespin II. I'm thrilled with it- as you can see from the photo it...
  3. Petal

Pros-need your input on Toto installation for tight area

Thank you SO much Terry- what a relief! The more I look at the Soiree the more I like it- can't wait to see it "in person" at the showroom next week and even more, can't wait to see it in my bathroom!!!
  4. Petal

Here's a photo of the before- you can see the pipes next to the heating duct. Both were moved to the wall behind the contractors red cart...they go up that wall, across the floor/ceiling and up to the bathroom. I added two more photos to give you a better idea of the supply pipe location. I...
  5. Petal

That supply line comes up from the basement through a wall in the kitchen, then runs under the floor and up into the floor of the bathroom.
  6. Petal

This house was built in 1947- the bath is tiny tiny tiny. And the photo above is what it looks like from underneath. To the left of the toilet is a door. There really is no place to move it to and the stack as you can see is right under it. I don't have the money to gut the entire bathroom and...
  7. Petal

Toilet with a large base??

I believe I saw a thread here that mentioned the Toto Guinevere and Soiree both had large bases that were good for covering large areas. Gary was kind enough to direct me to the top left of the page where it says "toilet reviews"- from there you can click on Terry's Toto shopping and find the...
  8. Petal

Thanks to your help on another thread I've narrowed my choice of a new Toto down to Guinevere, Soiree, Vespin II, or Aquia III. They're all ADA skirted models and as you can see in the photos it's a tight spot. The toilet cannot be relocated due to the location of the floor joists and that's an...
  9. Petal

Need help choosing a Toto..or Mansfield toilet

Thanks Gary- I really appreciate the help. I've been "virtual shopping" and now have added the Soiree and Guinevere to my list- decisions decisions!! LOL! I thought it was "if it ain't broke, you're not trying"....no wait, that's Red Green :)
  10. Petal

Thanks Gary! This will be a great help in making a decision. I know we have a 12 inch rough in. I actually had a contractor here arguing with me that it was 10 inch. I asked him to show me how he figured that- he measured from the wall to the center of the toilet...needless to say I showed him...
  11. Petal

Hi! I'm new, but have been reading the forums for quite a while now. Great info- thank you Terry! But even with all my reading I'm still stuck as to which toilet to get! I'm eventually going to be remodeling our only tiny bathroom, but decided it would be nice to have an ADA height toilet now...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks