Search results

1. crayola32

Building 2 curbless doorless showers, need advice

Yes and it needs a 2" height difference from the drain to the highest point per Calif Building Codes. 1/4'/ft requires 8 ft distance to get the 2 inches, I dont have 8ft so I cannot slope it from the entry way to the drain and pass inspection. Besides how would water splashing near the...
  2. crayola32

Thanks for the advice, my issue with your suggestion is that the floor sloping perpendicularly to the opening would result in an unevenness across the opening. The right side of the opening would level with the back side of the shower but as it sloped to the left the left side of the opening...
  3. crayola32

1st is 58.5" X 45" framed, it has 3 full walls and one wall thats 6'5" tall, the opening is along that wall and is 26" (total width with opening 58.5"). I plan on having a linear drain along this wall all the way across the opening. 2nd is 61.5" X 47.5" framed, it has 3 full walls and one...
  4. crayola32

Kerdi with Noble

yes I have seen their linear drain but their max length is 48" I need one thats 60 and another thats 58. Proline comes close at 60 and 54.
  5. crayola32

Trench drain in shower using Kurdi

I dont see how this drains off the sides of the drain or between the wall and the drain. It appears to be set in a large tile which cant be sloped in all direction towards the drain. Right? How do you get the water to drain from the left and right side of a linear if its not running the full...
  6. crayola32

Kerdi with Noble

Anyone know if the two are compatible? I want to install a proline linear drain from quickdrainsusa and it comes with a flange of noble attached to it. Can I just Kerdi over the Noble membrane and thinset in between the two? Thanks in advance
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks