Search results

1. marlin

Pressure to the third bath

thanks for the response Jim. My intent is only to have a functional 3rd bath and obtain inspector approval. I do not intend to run 3 showers at once. I ran both main showers and one faucet full blast and my pump brought the pressure back up to 73 psi where it is set to shut off. So I think...
  2. marlin

Basement Rough-In

I recently installed a new, full bath in my basement featuring a WC, lavatory, shower and bar sink. My inspector approved one two inch vent which served each fixture (although the WC and bar sink is combined). This two inch vent ran up through the floor of the main level where it tied into a...
  3. marlin

water pressure for new bathroom

I'm installing a third bathroom in my basement and have a 3\4 inch supply from my well. My inspector agreed to waive the requirement to go to a one inch supply line from my well. Question: Is there anything I can do to increase the water supply/pressure to the third bath without converting to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks