Search results

1. Shahnaimath

Looking for Best Heat Pump Brand from Asian Country

Hi and Hello for the Respected Experts... I am presently in Saudi Arabia. I am looking for Top Heat pump Manufacturers in the neighborhood of KSA. Any suggestions, I will be very much thankful. The Purpose of Heat pump is mainly here for Heating and Cooling the Swimming pool.
  2. Shahnaimath

Relation between HP and Ton refrigeration??

Hello... Is there any conversion for HP(Horse power) to TON Refrigeration.. I came to know that 1 Hp = 0.81 TR = 746Kw, But I need HP of motor here.. the above related Hp I suppose is for Compressor refrigerant i.e R22
  3. Shahnaimath

FRV Information required??

Dear All, I need some information on FRV i.e. feedwater regulating valve. What is its function, properties and applications. Also if there is any other definitions of FRV in HVAC please let me know. Thanks.
  4. Shahnaimath

Freon Filling steps required??

Hi all.... Can anyone here explain me how to fill freon in a AC unit...What are some of the basic steps that are to be noted while filling freon in the AC unit i.e. suction pressure and discharge pressure readings. Please help I want to learn as this is very important for me...Thanks:cool:
  5. Shahnaimath

Defrost Thermostat ??

Hi all... Can anyone give me information of defrost thermostat... What is it's purpose and applications?
  6. Shahnaimath

Pressure pump ???

Hi all we have a single main supply line which is supplied by pressure pump of 20 psi. This main supply line is divided into three sublines and each subline is connected to swimming pool heater/cooler. The pressure reading in each subline is about 15 psi..... but our requirement is about...
  7. Shahnaimath

Swimming pool Heater..i.e. Heat pump query

Hi all... To all the people who are familiar with Swimming pool heater/cooler... We have a Swimming pool heater..which works on refrigeration principle have R22 as refrigerant... The problem we are facing is earlier we had installed a 15 ton unit at a site.. and it was working perfectly...
  8. Shahnaimath

Solahart related Queries

Hello all.... Solahart is an Australian Manufacturer of Solar water Heaters. I work for Solahart in KSA and I have some queries related to it, if any one here working with Solahart please let me know...so that we can discuss:confused: Naimath
  9. Shahnaimath

Electric Meter Running fast

Hi all, I have an electric heater of rating 9.6Kw. Whenever it is switched ON, my electrical meter is running fast and when I switch it OFF the speed of the Electric meter returns back to normal. Y is this so.. Please help... suggest me a procedure to solve this issue by myself... Thanks in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks