Search results

1. BostonGal

replacing bath fan

a word about the Panasonic, though We bought a Panasonic heat/vent/light - large size - and had it installed between the tub and vanity - the electrician had quite a time installing it, as it is cumbersome and unwieldy. The heat doesn't seem to work well, and the light is too dim. Bostongal
  2. BostonGal

broken wax ring

My contractor and his plumber say that it is less hassle to buy some repair item to add onto the broken wax ring where the old toilet was. Will this be sufficient? I do not want more water intrusion at any cost in this bathroom, as we just had it remediated. He also said I will need a 10...
  3. BostonGal

remodeling to accommodate elderly with cane/ low vision

We are expanding our 5 x 11 bathroom outward by 3 ft. after the existing stack pipe a third of the way in, which will be able to accommodate a wheelchair if needed for the future. My father in law has low vision, which makes him more susceptible to falling, and in now walking with a cane...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks