Search results

1. NewToPlumbing

Help identifiying faucet brand

Sorry I didn't report on this before. Everything went well, the ball was in prefect shape, but all the rubbery parts were worn out. The replacement was VERY easy and the faucet works like new again! Thank you all guys.
  2. NewToPlumbing

Makes sense to reuse the ball that is already in there (I wonder why they include one in the standard kit anyway). And yes, I think the problem must be the springs and seals since there are positions in which there is no leak at all ... I'll be extra careful with the bonnet then. Thank you all.
  3. NewToPlumbing

Great. That makes things easier.
  4. NewToPlumbing

Thanks! it is leaking from the faucet, so hopefully it will unscrew easily ... any suggestion for what to do if it doesn't? Also, I asked for a repair kit for Delta faucets at the hardware store and they pointed me to a Danco kit that comes with a brass ball ... I was planning to look for the...
  5. NewToPlumbing

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have a leaky kitchen faucet and I can't figure out what brand is it. A friend suggested that I post a picture of it on this forum in the hope that someone can recognize it ... help!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks