Search results

1. Feyd83

Multiple Clogs in Cast Iron Drain Line

Hi all, I posted on here previously about a back-up we had that was affecting one of our bathrooms. The toilet was removed and the drain line was routed with a powered auger. That was back in mid-August. We are in a small two bathroom condo, both are on a slab with cast iron drains in the...
  2. Feyd83

Toilet Overflow/Drainage Issues - 1 Bathroom Only

Hello, I am hoping to get some advice on our drainage issue. This weekend we had a toilet randomly overflow after flushing (nothing big that would cause the overflow). I had flushed the toilet and then immediately got into the shower. While showering I noticed that the water was not...
  3. Feyd83

New Bathroom Vanity - DIY Plumbing

My husband and I just installed a new bathroom vanity from Ikea. The house was built in the 1970s. Water pipes are copper and the drain line is ABS. We ran into a few challenges because the Ikea faucet connections were 1/2" instead of 3/8" and were also not long enough. We used a 1/2"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks