Search results

1. Waynef

Is this pressure relief valve working properly?

I finally got around to replacing the pressure relief valve, but it continues to spurt water when the pump shuts off. Is there some adjustment I can make to the pressure switch? Maybe make it shut off a little sooner?
  2. Waynef

Simmons Split Well Seal

Thanks for all the comments, what should I do to make it better?
  3. Waynef

Simmons Split Well Seal

Please explain. The wires are not frayed. That is old duct tape stuck to it. The color looks faded from years of sun beating down on it. Well has been in since 99.
  4. Waynef

Simmons Split Well Seal

Thanks, I think one side fell into the well. There is nothing to tighten the one side to. The other is tight. Hope I never have to pull it. But I noticed today that the pump is squealing when it starts then spewing water from the pressure relief valve.
  5. Waynef

Is this pressure relief valve working properly?

When my pump starts, it squeals, then a small amount of water spews from this valve. What kind of problem am I having? Just took cover off of well, looks like it has been doing this for awhile.
  6. Waynef

Simmons Split Well Seal

I have been having problems with stinking water. I read online that I needed to remove the well cap and pour a bleach solution down the pipe. It appears that I did not have a well cap but a Simmons split well seal. I removed the 4 bolts thinking I was doing the right thing. I can get one side to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks