Search results

1. nzstorm

No cold water in shower

Thank you both for the help. I got a "Moen Puller" tool and I replaced the valve (just the inside part). It worked and now we have both cold and warm. Thanks again.
  2. nzstorm

No cold water in shower

I guess I would need to rip out the tiles around the valve in order to replace it. Also, since I've never done this before, the valve is replaced by soldering correct? Is there anything I can do to fix this without tearing the wall out? Thanks
  3. nzstorm

No cold water in shower

For somereason no cold water is going into the shower head, only hot. I have one of those shower heads that have the control nob about 3' from the floor and it is a round dial that turns from cold to hot. The sink faucet pumps both cold and water. This a newer home (built in 2001) and this just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks