Search results

1. DirtyDen

Different "Grades" of PEX?

Grades of PEX Your question about grades...Yes there are grades of PEX. Look for a PEX5006 or higher (5206). PEX1006 and even 3006 are not of the best quality. Equally as important is the connection and fittings. I also would recommend the "press" fittings as opposed to the expansion or crimp.
  2. DirtyDen

Pressed Copper Fittings - Will this be the n hub - lead oakum replacement

ProPress fittings Some interesting questions on seal, strength, and longevity. As someone who has worked with this system (and the new ProPress Stainless) a great deal, i can make a few comments. You can turn a fitting 1/2-2" and re-press it. The re-press is only needed to insure the pullout...
  3. DirtyDen

manabloc with master shower

High Volume fixtures I realize this is a bit late as you are most likely beyond the changing point, but for those who may have similar questions in the future. The easiest solution is to run two 1/2" lines and use a bullhead tee (1/2x1/2x3/4 tee). This generally supplies enough water for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks