Search results

1. TempriteSpokane

HVAC Problems Take TWO

Often these types of rebates are not worth the time it takes to implement from my experience.
  2. TempriteSpokane

New HVAC system observations

Thanks for the observations very insightful.
  3. TempriteSpokane

Deadliest Catch and OFUmusic

The crew are actually doing a speaking tour now. They came to my town this July. Great event. https://deadliestreports.wordpress.com/2010/07/25/live-tour-2010-an-evening-with-the-captains-of-deadliest-catch/
  4. TempriteSpokane

Water? in the bottom of furnace/AC cabinet

I cant believe that the installers left no clean out access. That seems like an obvious thing to do. I'm glad you figured it out.
  5. TempriteSpokane

the goat

That's a good one. I'm going to share that with my staff.;)
  6. TempriteSpokane

HVAC System Recommendation?

Trane from our experience is a good choice. I would echo Tom. Make sure that you can get equipment and parts locally. That will be important.
  7. TempriteSpokane

is this vent layout really bad?

Yea, This looks like a big chore for sure.
  8. TempriteSpokane

Credit card compromised

I agree. Your odds of getting your card stolen from a cash register is more likely. Keep in mind that if you use your card at a store its stored in their computers.
  9. TempriteSpokane

Heat pump clicks but doesn't run

I've found that the problem happens when the thermostat/heat pump wants to go into/out of Auxiliary heat mode. Is that the case for you?
  10. TempriteSpokane

Central heat causing $600 plus electric

That is very true. I have seem my share of home that have not been kept up. Its a real pain.
  11. TempriteSpokane

Plumbing reno, is it up to code?

I'm also a WA plumber and would have to agree that if this set up was for Washington it would require more venting to pass.
  12. TempriteSpokane

A/C Slab

If the slab in not level it also can make your unit run less efficiently. In the long run it can run up your electric bill.
  13. TempriteSpokane

Heat Pump acting strange

The noise your hearing is the valve switching to defrost mode. This is normal. Its the hot gas switching around and will make a hissing sound.
  14. TempriteSpokane

Wax Ring or Fluidmaster waxless gasket?

I have used wax rings on all my toilets and for years haven't seemed to have any issues with it. One day after having company over, I noticed water around the base of the toilet. I took the toilet off the base and realized that it was indeed the wax ring. I didn't think much more about it until...
  15. TempriteSpokane

Amana Heater Cycling

If the unit cycles on and off frequently (also called 'short cycling') it can be an indication of a unit that is over-sized for the cooling work it needs to do.
  16. TempriteSpokane

GREAT plunger HELP ??????????????????????

Has anyone used the MP1600 Master Toilet Plunger () or a similar plunger. Its quite a different design then your typical plunger but it seems like it could be very effective.
  17. TempriteSpokane

Smelly sinks & washing machine

Bio-Clean does work well to remove the smell. Its something I have used for some time to solve this issue.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks